Email / CRM Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented CRM & Email marketing manager to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with our members and landlords. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. As an Email / CRM marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new properties, services and events. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand, increase revenues and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns and customer journey
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager, CRM manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Equity: everyone has a stake in the company. We believe the people who contribute to the company’s success should be rewarded.
- Unlimited leave: we want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
- Flexible working: we care more about your output and the success of your team than where you are on a day to day basis: working from home is encouraged across teams.
- Live with Lyvly: You have all the benefits of our members, including the ability to live in a subsidised Lyvly home.
- Regular team socials: we end every week with a drink in our local pub, along with some of our members; you also have access to all the events that go on across the Lyvly community.
- Pet friendly (and encouraged) office.