Digital Marketing / Growth Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Growth Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. As a new team in a relatively young company, you will get the chance to join us early in our growth trajectory and help us grow 10x in the next 12 months.
- Design and execute new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, CRO, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Ensure that all campaigns have a unified, on-brand look & feel
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- 3+ years growth marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, CRO, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Specialty in conversion rate optimization and traffic generation (particularly PPC & paid social)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Evidence of an entrepreneurial mindset: this doesn’t have to be prior experience starting a company, but we’re looking for evidence of being self-driven
- Works well in a team and has experience working collaboratively across the business
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong organisational skills
- Equity: everyone has a stake in the company. We believe the people who contribute to the company’s success should be rewarded.
- Unlimited leave: we want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
- Flexible working: we care more about your output and the success of your team than where you are on a day to day basis: working from home is encouraged across teams.
- Live with Lyvly: You have all the benefits of our members, including the ability to live in a subsidised Lyvly home.
- Regular team socials: we end every week with a drink in our local pub, along with some of our members; you also have access to all the events that go on across the Lyvly community.
- Pet friendly (and encouraged) office.