New Homes Co-ordinator
We are building the world’s first global shared living community.
Lyvly is creating a place for young professionals across the world to feel at home. Communities in the 21st century have become fragmented and detached, and meaningful connections are difficult to make.
The community is rooted in three simple principles: learning together, being together and doing together. To our members, we offer quality, modern homes, stress-free renting and the opportunity to create genuine connections at home, in their neighbourhood and across a city.
Lyvly was founded by a team of experienced and passionate entrepreneurs, and is backed by Mosaic Ventures, a top tier venture capitalist firm. We’ve hit an exciting stage in our journey and are now looking for the next generation of people to join us as we scale to become a world leader in the shared living industry. To thrive in team Lyvly, you need to be excited by our mission and motivated by the desire to build something that will bring meaningful impact to people’s lives.
As part of the Home Onboarding Ground Force you will bring our Lyvly homes to life and help to provide our Lyvly members the best living experience possible.
Executing the home set up process:
- Conducting initial checks of new homes in order to create furniture lists and home layout plan
- Checking on fire and safety systems to make sure they are compliant with council regulations
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries and coordinating with contractors on-site to get the homes set up
- Dressing our homes for our virtual tours and photos. This includes decorating them based on a set layout plan.
- Setting up appliances, broadband and smart TVs
- Taking inventory videos
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- You are extremely calm under pressure and can adapt quickly to changing requirements
- You are an all-rounder that enjoys getting stuck into lots of different jobs and gets a buzz from having a ‘ticked-off’ to-do list.
- You love making people smile and really appreciate how sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest difference to someone’s day. That’s what we’re here to do at Lyvly
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Knowledge of English language
- Working quickly without compromising quality and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Unlimited leave: we want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
- Flexible working: we care more about your output and the success of your team than where you are on a day to day basis: working from home is encouraged across teams.
- Regular team socials: we end every week with a drink in our local pub, along with some of our members; you also have access to all the events that go on across the Lyvly community.