Member Experience Representative
We are looking for a charismatic Member Experience Representative who will be working across both the Sales and Community Experience Teams with touring our Homes and welcoming our New Members. We are searching for super outgoing, fun and social people who will hop about our neighbourhoods, get to know our existing Members and help us create those vital first bonds.. You will be the “face” of the company for all Members and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality who lives and breaths the Lyvly ethos. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to give everyone you come across an Awesome taste of the Lyvly Life!
- Deliver Lyvly’s value to prospective Members
- Greet and welcome new Members into Lyvly’s community
- Build relationships with existing members to assist in generating quality viewings
- Successfully convert leads into members by giving them an awesome experience touring their potential Homes
- Report and provide essential feedback to company management, allowing Lyvly to develop their service offering and meet the demands of their members
- Maintain a CRM platform with thorough and insightful notes to assist the selection process
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Answer questions potential and new Members might have about the area, Home and housemates
- Proven experience in Customer facing position
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Regular team socials: we end every week with a drink in our local pub, along with some of our members; you also have access to all the events that go on across the Lyvly community.
- Flexible working; Pick up hours when you are able to work.
- Additional training on Sales and Member communication skills