Member Sales Executive
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build our Community of Young Professionals. You will be growing our membership base by qualifying and selecting members for our Shared-Living Community. Sales Executive responsibilities include interviewing prospective Members, guiding them through the sales journey, showcasing their potential Home and connecting them with members you believe to be a good fit. If you have excellent communication skills, love a consultative sales process and want to help make a difference to people's lives, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations, contribute to our company’s rapid growth and improve people's lives across London.
- Qualifying and connect with potential Members while listening to their requirements for a new Home
- Deliver Lyvly’s value to prospective members
- Negotiate/close deals
- Identify sales support requirements and collaborate with team members to achieve better results and improve sales tools
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Consistently exceed monthly targets
- Create frequent reviews and reports to provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats that allows Lyvly to develop their service offering and meet the demands of their members and strategic partnerships alike
- Maintain a CRM platform with thorough and insightful notes to assist the selection process
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Welcome every day with energy and view challenges as accelerated learning opportunities for personal and professional development
- Have exceptional listening, communication and organisational skills to work collaboratively within Lyvly’s team
- Be coachable and eager to receive and implement feedback
- Reflect the values of Lyvly’s ethos: be confident, able to differentiate yourself and build meaningful relationships with Lyvly’s prospects and existing members alike
- Open to flexibility and working a day over the weekend
- Equity: everyone has a stake in the company. We believe the people who contribute to the company’s success should be rewarded.
- Unlimited leave: we want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
- Flexible working: we care more about your output and the success of your team than where you are on a day to day basis: working from home is encouraged across teams. Please note this job is primarily office based.
- Live with Lyvly: You have all the benefits of our members, including the ability to live in a subsidised Lyvly home.
- Regular team socials: we end every week with a drink in our local pub, along with some of our members; you also have access to all the events that go on across the Lyvly community.
- Pet friendly (and encouraged) office.